Successful Entertainment Production
Tip #6 – Atmosphere is Everything
The band is set, along with the caterer and featured speakers. Successful event? Possibly, but consider:
- Is there a theme woven throughout your event?
- Do all of the musicians, from the entrance, to cocktails, dinner, awards ceremony, special presentations, featured entertainment, and dancing, have song selections to perform which match the theme?
- Is the lighting highlighting exactly what you wish to have highlighted, with the appropriate colors?
- Does the lighting change as the event progresses?
- Is the cuisine carefully matched to the theme?
- Are the linens, chairs, and all rentals enhancing your theme?
- Are the centerpieces carefully crafted to provide continuity with your decor?
- Were the guests instructed on proper dress for the event?
- Is there a special fun/color/request for the guests to bring to or receive once at the event?
The overall atmosphere will create an event to remember…make it special!